Greenwood Care is a 145-bed Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals suffering from chronic mental illness. This is a psychiatric rehabilitation facility managing behaviors and related health services.
Greenwood Care is located in beautiful suburban Evanston, IL, within walking distance of parks, beaches, shopping and public transportation. It is licensed by the state of Illinois and approved for Medicaid and accepts Managed Care, Medicaid, Medicaid pending, private insurance, and private pay.
Greenwood Care provides 24 hour, 7 day a week crisis intervention and assessments. It specializes in providing a comprehensive array of clinical and therapeutic programs including:
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Care Options
- Medication Management
- Nursing Services
- Nutrition Management
- Therapeutic In-House Work Program
- Token Economy
- Discharge Planning/Community Integration
- Therapeutic recreational activities including community outings
- Linkage with Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)/Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) and community mental health agencies
For more information about Greenwood Care, please visit their website at www.greenwoodcare.com