Individuals who are affected by the symptoms of mental illness endure a daily struggle that is often overlooked and misunderstood. They need and deserve the opportunity to establish a foundation for recovery.
Our facilities provide a comprehensive array of clinical and therapeutic services including:
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Medication Management
- Nursing Services
- Nutrition Management
- Therapeutic In-House Work Program & Token Economy
- Activities including museum trips, theater & music outings, picnics, etc.
Our Psychiatric Rehabilitation program is designed to help individuals reach their goals and move forward to a higher functioning level of independence.
Individualized Treatment Plans
Each consumer receives an Individualized Care Plan that identifies goals and the necessary steps to become as independent as possible upon returning to the community. Our program fosters independence, personal responsibility and improved relationships with family, peers and the community-at-large.
Our goals for an adult with Chronic Mental Illness are to:
- Provide psychiatric treatment to maintain clinical stability
- Foster the development of job readiness skills
- Enhance social, leisure and recreational skills and
- Support independent living skills with integration back into the community.